Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Why can't I............................?

clean a ps2 disk??? i think the problem is someone spayed it with some sort of hair spray or something.and now it wont work!!!!!



ive tried everything from dish washing soap to rubbing alchoal!!!!



any ideas on what to do??Any places i can go to get it fixed???



Why can't I............................?

Why hairspray? Hairspray would come off with what you are describing.



I wish I could help better, be careful not to scratch it or it won't play at all!



Good luck, Hon!



Why can't I............................?

Just buy a game doctor . A game doctor can clean everthing off the disk as well as remove all scratches from the disk.



Why can't I............................?

go to hollywood videos, or blockbuster, or best buys or buy a disk cleaning system. Your disk might just be screwd



Why can't I............................?

ohohohoh



ahahahahahahah



heheheheh



ooh-heeheeheeheehee...



eh-hemm! *throught clearing*



Well, my friend after try so hard I'm afraid there's no way you could clean it. Why you ask? CAUSE YOU KILLED IT YOU DUMB'SS!!



Why can't I............................?

mayb some1 is telling u not 2 play it anymore



Why can't I............................?

try soaking it in the dish detergent for a bit...be gentile...you might want to call a game rental place and ask what they use to clean them with



Why can't I............................?

try an SOS pad



Why can't I............................?

If goo gone don't do it it's gone dude.



Why can't I............................?

in most stores now they sell a cd disc cleaner that contains a repair solution and a cleaning solution that works great

No comments:

Post a Comment