Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Biz bleach?

I asked a ? re: lipstick stain. Looks like AquaNet Hair Spray is a good bet. I looked a little further and saw that in the past a chef used Biz bleach and said it removed stains from his chef uniform(?).



I live in CentralCA.,Davis, Sacramento, Roseville, Folsom-out in those areas. Is this item easy for me to pick up at a retail store?



Thank you!



Biz bleach?

I thought Biz was everywhere you can find a Wal-Mart. I use it all the time and it's great. It's a nationally recognized and advertised product, you shouldn't have any trouble finding it in your area.



My Wal-Mart only has the Biz in powder form, but I recommend the liquid--it's much easier to use and won't clump when you add it to your washing machine.



Biz bleach?

it is available at your local grocery store in the laundry aisle. it is a color safe bleach in a blue box. good luck.



Biz bleach?

I'm not sure about Biz and I have also looked for it here in Va but haven't been able to find any locally. However I do use Spray N Wash Dual power and it is probably the best stain treatment that I have ever used and is widely available at pretty much anywhere that carries laundry detergents. Happy Hunting.



Biz bleach?

You should be able to get biz bleach at any grocery store-in the aisle with bleach and laundry soap. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment