Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hysterical blindless....?

there is a part when uma thurman gets mad at juliette lewis and gets her can of hairspray and smashes it outside of the bar and leaves it in the street then goes home and leaves juliette lewis there....well at the next seen uma picks her up and they make up about the fight,well juliette lewis says i had to walk all the way home carrying my hair spray..how did she do that when uma destroyed it??...stupid question...but it bugs me...can anyone explain what i'm missing.



Hysterical blindless....?

you know what



I wonder if that is a blooper



you are very observant



I think i may research that one



good one



Hysterical blindless....?

Maybe she picked up what was left of it and brought it home. I saw the movie but I don't remember that specific part. Must be a girl thing.



Hysterical blindless....?

Why did she even mention carrying the hair spray?



Why was the hairspray so important that it had to be smashed by one woman and then carried all the way home by another woman? What is it with the dang hairspray?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment